Tuesday, August 31, 2010

water

This girl loves getting wet. The bathtub, the pool, fountains at the gateway, you name it. Addie and I have spent a few evenings at the gateway lately and she just goes wild, if she could take off running she would. Finally Breton had a night off between rotations so we went down and Addie LOVED it.

Her facial expressions were hilarious, I wish I had a better lens so I could've gotten some closer shots

If you'd let her, she'd stand right over the water everytime, I usually try to not let her get completely soaked if I can help it, but Breton has no mercy

classic, I was dying laughing


Thanks daddy Breton for spending the night with your two favorite girls :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha...I cannot stop laughing at her facial expressions! Those are priceless.

    Next time you go give me a call...I want to meet you there and catch up! Lova ya Lar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times. You got some cute pictures !

    ReplyDelete