Thursday, August 26, 2010

a tooth!

Addie finally cut her first tooth about a month ago when we were in Sun Valley. I'll never forget that vacation! She was so excited she woke me up every half hour in the night just to tell me about it
I snapped these a couple weeks later after you could finally spot it
These built in drawers in our house is one of her favorite spots to pull up to, she is just on the verge of taking her first steps on her own
 I think she's brainstorming how to scale this wall, this girl will climb on anything she can get a foot up on  
Couldn't help throwing this one in 
And tooth #2! She cut her next one just a couple weeks after the first, that second one sure caught up quick



2 comments:

  1. No way...she is close to walking?!! Wow. I cannot believe how fast a year goes! I love her little teeth. So cute!!

    Keep a postin' Lar! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute. Sorry about the bad nights.

    ReplyDelete