Oh my freakin' HELL!! She is ADORABLE. I had to go back and look at the pictures twice. She is the sweetest thing and a perfect combo of you and Breton.
Did you take all these pictures? They are AMAZING! I love the colors and everything. Did you edit them with photoshop? I seriously can't believe how amazing they are. I am glad you took advantage of her not being mobile to get some good shots!
VERY sweet!
ReplyDeletethese pictures are darling!
ReplyDeleteshe is such a cutie:)
They turned out way cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my freakin' HELL!! She is ADORABLE. I had to go back and look at the pictures twice. She is the sweetest thing and a perfect combo of you and Breton.
ReplyDeleteDid you take all these pictures? They are AMAZING! I love the colors and everything. Did you edit them with photoshop? I seriously can't believe how amazing they are. I am glad you took advantage of her not being mobile to get some good shots!
ReplyDelete