Monday, August 16, 2010

8.10.2005

Breton and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary...its hard to believe that 5 years have already passed, then again I barely remember what my life was like before him. I wouldn't change a thing about what we have and love him for the person he is. I love his excitement and enthusiasm he has for life, and his constant positive outlook, no matter how bad things might be. He is driven and determined to achieve his goals, and incredibly smart. His sarcasm can sometimes get him in trouble, but I've learned that he teases the ones he loves the most. My love for him has grown ten fold as I've watched him become a Dad and love our little girl with everything he has. And it doesn't hurt that he's incredibly handsome, I couldn't resist him from the night we met. I love him dearly and can't wait to live the next 60 years with him by my side.  







4 comments:

  1. Wow....5 years! Congrats! I remember coming to your reception and thinking your wedding video was the best I had ever seen.

    You were such a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe it's been 5 years!
    congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're wedding dress is still my fav. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete