Monday, September 13, 2010

11 months

11 months old ready or not!
Addie at 11 months....
never passes up the chance to sing in the car
favorite thing to eat: pickles
favorite non-edible thing to eat: leaves off the ground
has begun the tantrum throwing
loves sucking on anything resembling metal: shopping carts, buttons, car keys, zippers, yes a bit odd
finally gives kisses on demand! but limited to open mouth kisses
tooth count: 6! (counting the 2 top that just broke) And all in 6 weeks!
has the bitter beer face perfected, pics to come
fav words at the moment: baby, hi, mom, yeah
fun, spunky, outgoing personality is really emerging, lovin every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Lara, I know I say this everytime, but she seriously is a doll. She is the sweetest little thing.

    11 months?!! Whoa! Where has the time gone!! I cannot believe she'll be a year next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she was more compliant this time around with picture taking. :) You have a big birthday milestone coming up, then walking and talking and even bigger tantrums!

    ReplyDelete