Thursday, September 30, 2010

love my birthday girl

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!


There are SO many things to love about you, here are a just a few...




*how you laugh at all my funny jokes and noises
*the very cute gap between your 2 front teeth
*each and every one of your hilarious facial expressions
*how you smile ear to ear and walk to me after a long day of work without you
*your infectious smile
*that you sleep 11 straight hours each night!
*that you love to get roughed up playing with your daddy
*how your not too much of a girly girl and don't mind getting dirty


*how we have our own conversations, which involves you saying 'yeah' to everything I say
*that you LOVE to read books now, a few of your favs are the belly button book, moo on the farm and goodnight moon
*I love you most in just your diaper
*your little curl at the tips of your hair
*how you love to explore every little nook and cranny
*our mommy-addie cuddle time in mommy's bed each morning
*your sweet little kisses



 Addie, being your mommy and spending this first year of your life with you has exceeded every expectation I've ever had- I could not feel more grateful to have you as my baby girlie!

xoxoxo, 
Mom

2 comments:

  1. She is so so sweet. I love her birthday girl shirt and that you have taken her picture every month so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. I laughed at her picture with Jen below, I look evil in the background. I wonder what my kids were up to there...

    ReplyDelete