My little munchkin turned 18 months this week, we celebrate half birthdays around here, at least for this little peanut
oh the excitement! she tried to blow out the candle when I started singing happy birthday
there are an infinite number of things I love about this little girl (especially that cute gap between her two front teeth) and so many funny things she's doing at this age. A few I want to remember...
*she learned to say Breton's name the other night while I was giving her a bath. I was yelling his name and she caught on and started yelling it too. Since then she alternates between Breton and dada
*she loves singing and hearing the abc's, she'll usually start out a,b,o...and trail off
*she has all the actions down to wheels on the bus
*she's an official member of nursery now WOO HOO!
*her motherly instinct is already kickin' in, she loves to push around her dolls in her stroller, and will rock them and kiss them

*she learned to say Breton's name the other night while I was giving her a bath. I was yelling his name and she caught on and started yelling it too. Since then she alternates between Breton and dada
*she loves singing and hearing the abc's, she'll usually start out a,b,o...and trail off
*she has all the actions down to wheels on the bus
*she's an official member of nursery now WOO HOO!
*her motherly instinct is already kickin' in, she loves to push around her dolls in her stroller, and will rock them and kiss them
*she likes to say goodnight to her owl, bird, turtle and ladybug (the pictures on her wall)
*it's a must for her to be sang to before going to bed, she'll nod her head if she wants me to keep going after the song ends (she's getting used to my less than average singing voice)
*current fav food is yogurt
*has made it a regular habit of pooping in the tub. SO FUN!
*and has learned how to say CHEEEEESE for the camera
*she talks a lot about elmo these days, its usually the first thing she'll talk about when she wakes up, so elmo joins us for breakfast everyday
(she also likes to carry a purse with her wherever we go, she's been watching her mama)
*monsters inc. is another one of her fav's, although elmo might be taking over the top spot
*AND on an exciting note, we have officially given up all baba's!!! (bottles) I never thought we could do it, and boy I'm happy that's over with. Next battle is getting her to drink milk from her sippy.
*she's getting more patient with sitting thru longer books, she sat thru all of 'Go Dog Go' the other day, a big feat
*loves to get up and dance with her mama!
*she's at the peak of her 'exploring' stage and is a little dare devil to boot, throw in there that she has no concept of danger and needless to say I have to keep a real close on her wherever we go! She can't get into too much trouble at home unless dad's involved
I can't wait to watch this little girlie continue to grow, she is my JOY!

Pooping in the tub - oh WOW! Lucky mom ;). I love that she loves monsters - either Disney or Sesame Street. And Soren loves to say goodnight to all the animals on his walls, too! It's adorable. Addie is really growing up. What a cute girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is a beauty. And such a funny, sweet little girl. I loved reading all the things she is doing. And I love how fearless she is.
ReplyDelete