So I've gotta take a minute and brag about my incredibly brilliant and hard working hubby.
(its about time I blog about him, as it seems Addie's taken over)
He was recently chosen to become a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, which is the national medical honor society. Election into Alpha Omega Alpha is a HUGE honor, as it's the only medical honor society recognized by the medical community, and is incredibly difficult to be chosen because of the scarcity of its members. He was 1 of 5 who was chosen from his class of 104 students.
So he's pretty much the cream of the crop.
They select their members based on grades from the first two years of medical school, and their step 1 board score (a crazy huge test taken at the end of second year evaluating everything you've learned up to that point, its terrifying). Its very prestigious to be considered a part of AOA as it is something that you will recognized for throughout your entire medical career.
Breton rocked his boards and has done incredible in all this classes. That's no surprise since success is just the kind of person he is. His dedication to his studies, not only through 3 years of med school, but also through his entire undergraduate degree has been amazing to watch (yes I've stuck with him thru it all). This is what he's been working towards for what seems like forever, and it feels so good to know that his hard work is starting to payoff.
The 5 juniors chosen from left to right:
Cory Kogelschatz, Breton Yates, Jonathan Frandsen,
Kevin Dahle, Todd Sower
I wanted to get a shot of Breton and Kevin, they've become good friends over the past couple years and are both too smart for their own good. They talk on the phone like a bunch of girls, its quite ridiculous. I was happy to finally meet Kevin's wife so we could tease these boys.
I am so proud of you babe, you amaze me as you continually go above and beyond in your studies, yet still manage to be an incredible husband and father.
You rock my world!!
Woot, woot! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats Breton!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Breton! That is truely amazing. Talk about an accomplishment!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Breton!!!
ReplyDelete