Monday, April 4, 2011

little lady

let's be honest, this has been the LONGEST winter of my entire life. and having a rambunctious one year old doesn't help the situation any. then a miracle happened last friday. it was the most perfect day.

Addie and I went to garden park ward and I got some pictures of this cute little lady. 

I had to capture her at this oh so fun age.

I was a tiny bit nervous when she stuck her larger than average noggin thru the bars, luckily we were able to get it back out and made for a funny and oh so descriptive shot of her little personality
not sure who or what she's smiling at, just happy to get a smile 
her fascination with this little twig amazed me, and went on for at least 5 minutes which is an eternity in her world

finding little nuts from the tree was like finding treasure
cute muddied up feet
so I gave them a dip in the stream before we left, it was a little too chilly
and that was our cue to go home
I love her more than words can describe. and oh those luscious lips just kill me.

10 comments:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL pictures! Great photoshoot. She is an adorable little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH cute pics! Her outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS pictures!!! She is a doll and you captured her personality so well. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! she is so darling Lara!!
    Where is this park? It's beautiful, and perfect for picture taking! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pic's are awesome Lara! Nice work. That's so funny about her noggin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love for you to take my kids pic's here sometime

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a beauty! And I love her outfit, especially those shoes....adorable! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Her outfit is adorable! She is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little diva. I adore her!! She is the perfect blend of her parents. I love it!! Some of these photos should really be entered somewhere, especially that one on the bridge, absolutely darling! i love you lards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. * the one where she's standing on the bridge looking over the other side.. I needed to specify since most of them are on a bridge. haha. That one is my fav! What a cute subject to photograph!

    ReplyDelete