My baby girl is 3!
A princess party was in order with the most beautiful Cinderella as the host
pre party playtime
playing 'cinderella cinderella what time is it?'
decorating princess crowns
a few princes came too
purses and barbies, life deosn't get any better
the party goers
cinderella herself having the time of her life!
she asked me the next day if she could have another birthday party
my favorite girl around
Addie had such a wonderful time at her party with all her favorite cousins!!
other birthday celebrations as there were several...
September birthdays at my mama's sunday dinner
this is what Addie wanted for breakfast on her actual birthday...
goldfish, string cheese and yogurt
the staples of her diet
we made confetti cupcakes and colby and I sang to her
and yet again another birthday singing at grandma Cari's
she knows how to get the most out of these birthdays!
I am amazed at how grown up Addie has become, especially over the last few months! She has such a sweet, kind demeanor about her and is so loved by everyone around her, especially all her family. She is the light of our little family and the protector of her baby brother. She only has love for this little boy! (at least thus far!) She loves to play hard especially with her dad, yet has an emotional and loving side that comes out often. She has made being a mom be the best job in the world!!!









I cannot believe she is 3. 3?!! How is that possible?!
ReplyDeleteAddie is such a pretty little girl, just like her momma! I love the princess party - good work. She needs to give Brooklyn a few tips on how to love your little brother. Brooklyn knows his name, and that's about it! :)
Great party! You can really see the magic in her eyes. And you look great, Lara! I love your shirt.
ReplyDelete