You never cease to amaze me! Seriously, when did you become a professional photographer?!! These are GREAT! Can I please borrow these 2 munchkins?! They are ADORABLE. Colby has grown so much since I last saw him.
Ok...we will be home for Thanksgiving AND Christmas - so YES, let's get together!! What holiday is better for you? Or both? :)
Yes, your pics are adorable!!! You should do this professionally so I can hire you!! :) I need to get some pics asap, because everyone is growing up too fast!! Lets play soon!! Love ya!
Gorgeous pics! Of course it helps when your models are adorable. ;). Love them!!
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me! Seriously, when did you become a professional photographer?!! These are GREAT! Can I please borrow these 2 munchkins?! They are ADORABLE. Colby has grown so much since I last saw him.
ReplyDeleteOk...we will be home for Thanksgiving AND Christmas - so YES, let's get together!! What holiday is better for you? Or both? :)
SO cute! where did you take these?
ReplyDelete@janell thanks! its at garden park ward, it's a great spot for photos! It's down on Harvard ave just above 1100 east.
ReplyDeleteYes, your pics are adorable!!! You should do this professionally so I can hire you!! :) I need to get some pics asap, because everyone is growing up too fast!! Lets play soon!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely adorable. I can't believe that you got so many good ones! My children are EXTREMELY uncooperative.
ReplyDelete