We survived our trip to southern cali...barely!
Just kidding we had a load of fun, which started with trying to contain two munchkins on the plane ride there.
Note to self- bite the bullet and get a direct flight next time.
Colbs eventually fell asleep on the plane, luckily he had a whole row to himself to sleep. Addie bounced off the walls but thankfully we weren't going cross county
(stay tuned cause that's not too far off!)
my hubby rocks
day 1 at the beach
we were there bright and early
what else do ya do when your kids wake up at 7am, definitely not sit inside the house when the beach was a block away
We hadn't been to the beach since addie was about a year old, so it was fun to see her reaction to it all
She was a little weary of getting wet
who throws tantrums at the beach?
I sure don't, I soak it all in and ignore all other people throwing tantrums,including my kids!
haha! I don't remember this moment but I thought this photo was hilarious
haha! I don't remember this moment but I thought this photo was hilarious
grandpa's are the best!
Grandpa Richard and all his tricks
Ryan could not get enough of the sand, at one point he was sticking his whole face in the sand, yikes!
Addie liked the sand a lot too, but after a while she started freaking out since it pretty much covered her body and she couldn't get it off
And the chaos begins!
3 days at disneyland, luckily we spaced the days out this time otherwise it would've been a scary time
Cars land was pretty dang amazing! The work that was put into replicating the city was astonishing, especially making the red rock backdrop look so huge
Lightning McQueen in the backround

the line-up minus my Dad taking the photo
lucky for us we had one adult to spare
check out my mom below! ripping out all of Breton's leg hairs I'm sure
this was by far the most thrilling ride she's dared to go on in years
Ryan was thrilled to see Mater!
Colbs was a CHAMP on our long days in the stroller, he barely cried at all but was pretty stoked to take a break from that stroller when we'd let him
this pic wasn't the best but Addie was diggin this door outside Alice in Wonderland that was just her size
and the princess overload begins...
we saw every princess in the park, and even saw a few 'different' ariels, cinderellas and auroras (the girls didn't notice)
I won't subject you to all the pictures, just a couple of my faves
Colbs even got some lovin from Belle
Darn Jasmine almost put us all in our graves! She was no where to be found and mini-Jasmine was dying to meet her. We finally tracked her down after a lot of searching
Addie told sleeping beauty that that cinderella was his favorite, oh the honestly!
I think this was our only photo we took on day 3 of disney
no time for photos when its 106 degrees!
I'm just happy we survived!
beach day take 2
windy day calls for lots of windsurfers
on one of our free days we last minute decided to go to Knotts Berry Farm and
so glad we did! The park was empty so we walked on every ride and also got our roller coaster fill in with all their crazy coasters
dancing for cotton candy
last day at Huntington Beach
there was a surfing competition so it was packed!



























I am sooooo jealous!! I cant wait till I am filthy rich and I can go there all the time, or maybe even move there!!!!! Love ya LG Lets play soon!
ReplyDeleteFun trip! Addie definitely looks like she enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to go! Lots of strollers though, holy cow! Addie's at the fun princess stage though.
ReplyDelete