Since I neglected doing a 1 month post, you get to see both one month and two month Colby photos!
Lucky.
And then I can compare how this little guy has changed in a month too.
1 month
weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz.
2 months
weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz.
check out that double chin going on!
and for a closer look at that double chin and cheekers
loving this little man so much. I don't realize the weight he's putting on in his face til I take a look back at older pictures! I spend my days kissing those chubby cheeks.
what Colby's up to at a mere 2 months old...
Still sleeping lots but starting to have more awake time too. Like he actually stays awake for a little while after he eats rather than going right back to sleep! He generally takes 3 solid naps a day (2+ hrs).
Reminds me off a little froggy, he loves to curl his legs up under him when I'm holding him over my shoulder. He really likes taking little cat naps in this position.
Usually stretches 6-7 hours at night :) I'm totally happy about his one.
His eyes have continued to get more and more blue. love.
Always sneezes in doubles or triples.
Has started smiling a lot the last two weeks! I even think he may have giggled today.
Actually rolled over about a week ago ??? I thought it was a fluke at first but he did it about 5 times that night. So unexpected too, the four of us were just hanging out just before bedtime and I put him on his tummy (which I'm really bad at doing) and a minute later he rolled. Breton missed it. I looked at Breton and asked him if he just saw that? So we put him back on his tummy and he did it again. and again. Too funny. We just laughed. Then it occured to me maybe I should get the camera. I think with Addie we were doing cartwheels and jumping up and down when she rolled over. Oh how things change when its not your first. But we still love ya Colbs!
first shot I got of him smiling
muscle man!
hangin with my cousin Jonathan
doing what I do best
(that and farting)
daddy+colby sleepy time
first bath together
she played with her princesses on his legs
family cuddle time in bed!










I can't stop looking at that last picture....they are sooo stinkin' cute!! And look so much alike in that picture.
ReplyDeleteI want to squeeze Colby....oh looking at his pictures makes me soo excited for a boy! I love the double chin (mine will probably have a triple chin at LEAST). And 2 months already??? I can't believe that.
My favorite picture is that one of him smiling!! What a stud!! I really need to come down to SLC for a play date!! Im gonna call ya!! I cant believe its been 2 months already LG!! CRAZY! Im glad you are enjoying your little boy, I am so jealous that hes sleeping that much at night for you!! I hope I get that soon!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLara, he is oh so cute! Does his still have that new baby smell? I miss it, but there's no way I'm having one for at least another year and a half! Haha. These pictures are all adorable. I love his and Addie's matching smiles. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics!
ReplyDeletehe is such a cutie! he looks a lot like addie! the past 2 months have gone by fast huh?
ReplyDelete