Hooray for quick weekend vaca's to St. George.
We went on a last minute one a couple weekends ago with some of Breton's fam.
Its so nice have gma and gpa Wayman to stay with when we head down and its such a perfect getaway from the usually colder weather in the slc.
I was really horrible at capturing the weekend in photos, although I did take my camera climbing in the red rocks! And that's about it. But not to worry we did lots of other exciting things. tennis. swimming. catching some rays. eating food. conference. boys did some biking. more swimming. yep that sums it up.
little Colbs slept through all the good stuff. like always.
Belle and Addie played in the sand for what seemed like forever.
Belle is not a giant I promise. Although it seems like it in this picture.
the brigster. finally got the guts up to attempt this climb.
those darn short legs weren't to his advantage today. but he conquered!
the hubs making it up in no time. thanks to his long spider legs. :)
Katie even braved it! Go Katie!
Addie cheering on Katie. Woo hoo!
St. George we will be visiting you again sometime soon I hope!





Oo this sounds like it was such a fun weekend. I love that the weather is warming up and it's time to start putting Addie and Brooklyn in summer clothes!
ReplyDeleteAddie seems so grown up to me now that you have Colby. Hope you are doing well - let's play soon!
I hope so too! I am sad I didn't get that fb message until after you had left. :( But there is always next time! Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete