Thursday, October 6, 2011

temple night

Back in late august Addie and I went on a date to the temple. It was a perfect night and a perfect time to snap some shots of my baby girl before she's completely grown up. Somebody slow down the time already would ya?

 I was trying to get her to smile and all she wanted to do was peek-a-boo

airplanes=addie's new obsession



she was a wee bit scared of all the lions











this girl dances anywhere to her own beat. love it.



 love that pouty face




love this munchkin.

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful. And you are quite the photographer!!

    Umm seriously....play date soon?? Miss ya Lar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures! I love the colors, the white dress, the yellow flower in her hair - and of course, the adorable Adelaide. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics Lara! You're good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous! Congrats on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete