I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the words
'you're having a boy!'
WHAT?! A BOY?!?!?
I looked immediately at Breton and could see the shock in his face too.
I don't know why it was so shocking to me, especially since I was the ONLY person who thought we may be having a boy rather than a girl since I'm still nauseated at 20 weeks. Every other person was convinced it was a girl, including Breton. He claims he said he thought it was a girl cause he didn't want to get his hopes up :)
My sister Jen was SO convinced she'd even bought this little 'girl' a newborn beanie with a flower on it. Oh it is so cute too. He may be outraged when pictures resurface of him with a flower on his head but that's his problem.
We were still doubtful after the ultrasound tech had completed the ultrasound, that I had to ask the dr. when she came in if this is FOR SURE a boy.
She replied 'Ohhhhh its DEFINITELY a boy.' Breton made sure I repeated her exact words to my Dad later that night when he asked if they were sure it was boy.
My sister Jen was SO convinced she'd even bought this little 'girl' a newborn beanie with a flower on it. Oh it is so cute too. He may be outraged when pictures resurface of him with a flower on his head but that's his problem.
We were still doubtful after the ultrasound tech had completed the ultrasound, that I had to ask the dr. when she came in if this is FOR SURE a boy.
She replied 'Ohhhhh its DEFINITELY a boy.' Breton made sure I repeated her exact words to my Dad later that night when he asked if they were sure it was boy.
DUE DATE: March 3, 2012
From my ultrasound, the baby is measuring right on target with my due date. My OBGYN's measurement of my belly was 2 weeks smaller than where I should be, and that's exactly how Addie was.
CRAVINGS: hot dogs from hires, dill pickles (SPEARS only), lots of skim milk, french fries with fry sauce, cinnamon toast, and whatever other unhealthy thing I can think of at that moment.
and I haven't come close to a hamburger or cafe rio since being pregnancy. Don't ask questions...just know pregnancy does crazy things.
All in all, we are so overjoyed and happy that all looks well with this little baby boy and that he'll be joining our family in just a few short months!
Oh SOOO excited for you guys! I felt the same way when we found out Summit was a boy....heck even this time around! YAY for little boys!
ReplyDeleteI smile every time I think you of having a boy! I thought it was a girl. A boy is sooo exciting!! Addie is going to be the cutest/best big sis.
ReplyDeleteSo...Tuesday next week? I can't wait to see your cute, small pregnant self :)
Ya that's definitely a boy, or she has 3 legs. So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be here before you know it. And I bet it is a weird idea, having a boy when you had all girls in your family - but it will be awesome! Any names picked out yet?
ReplyDeleteAlso, are you having meat aversions, or just fast food ones? I had a red meat aversion for the first half of Madsen's pregnancy. I had to get over it because Ethan made me eat red meat the second half because I was anemic...