So all the sudden I've gotta 2 year old. yep she's 2.
Oh but I love it so very much.
Probably more than any other stage because I'm constantly laughing at the things she comes up with.
Addie at 2...
*inserts the word 'super' into most sentences.
I'm super excited!
Go super high to the moon! (when swinging)
Its super hot. (playing in her kitchen)
Go super fast Mom!
*has become obsessed recently with the disney princesses. Belle is her favorite. I think.
*is also obsessed with chapstick and gum...?
*loves to play in the sink and make a huge mess.
*objects to eating most food unless its candy.
*insists on walking to shop n' go daily to buy candy. but she'll tell us she needs some money before leaving. smart girl.
*says that Colette is her best friend, there may have been some brain washing involved...
*loves to dance, her signature move is shaking that booty, she even says now 'I'm shaking my booty'.
*hates getting dressed most days. she'd stay in her jammies all day if she could. some things never change.
*will play by herself for long stretches and has entered the 'pretend' world of play. cracks me up to stand outside her room and listen to her play with her princesses/dolls.
*turned to me the other day while eating breakfast and said 'I love you Mommy!' totally unprompted and out of the blue. love these moments.
funny sayings:
'How doin mommy? good.'
'I tuted!'
'The princesses are kissing!'
(were trying to teach her hugging is a better alternative)
'Your feet stink!'
(this goes for anyone whose feet she smells)
love you miss Addie! xoxoxo



She is so much fun, and unless you say "go to the moon" when swinging, she got that from my dad when I went to the temple, and he swung her a while ago. Funny. My kids also say it b/c of my dad as well though.
ReplyDeleteI love this girl!! She is seriously adorable! And I can't believe that she is already 2. Can we get together again soon and have another play date?
ReplyDeleteseriously... where does the time go? i can't believe she's TWO!
ReplyDeletelara, you're having a BOY! i am so excited for you. congrats!
She is quite the hoot, I love it! She is really coming into her own. And why is she wearing a Y hat? I thought you guys were Ute fans. ;)
ReplyDelete