Breton and I were VERY lucky to have a little getaway just the two of us down to Vegas the end of December. We went down with some of my family to see the Utes play in the Maaco Bowl, and despite losing a very UGLY game, we had a ton of fun. Shopping, eating, and late night partying with my parents (now that I'm married that's semi-ok...)
We were lucky that the rain let up JUST as the game began, but it of course picked back up right as it ended. But I'll take rainy vegas over snowy, inversion filled Salt Lake any day.
And who couldn't be happy wearing sweet foam ute helmets?? Breton picked these up at college game day when Utes played TCU. Another game we won't discuss.
the CREW-my sister Jen, Wayne and their kids, and Aunt Loulou
THANKS to Breton's Mom and sisters for taking care of our wild little girl!!
That looks like tons of fun! I bet it was SO nice to get away.
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun you went to the game! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and have some fun.
ReplyDelete