| We have a fun tradition in Breton's family of staying up in Park City over Thanksgiving week. We love this tradition and love the break from the city! And it did not disappoint this year! Addie had her very first sledding experience as Park City had gotten a ton of snow this week. She loved it, she'd stay outside til she was isicle if we'd let her |
 |
First timer! Can you tell by that face??
I was screaming at Breton to hang on tight to her, luckily he listened
Colette, Pierce and Brigham also joined us and had some pretty sweet hits on the jump they made, too bad I only took video
Our HUGE bathtub she warmed up in, she couldn't get enough of it
**Warning: nakey Addie pictures ahead**
I wish I had captured more good times with my camera but didn't have it most the week. Addie had a blast running with her cousins, swimming and playing with Grandpa Bruce. We even had a snow party which included Grandpa Bruce bringing inside (as it was about zero degrees outsite) pots of fresh snow and isicles, they couldn't get enough of it. Thanks Bruce and Debbie for the fun week!
Love the sledding pic's! Your Christmas cards are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love Addie's hat and I am glad she likes the snow outside. Where did you stay in Park City? It looks super nice.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with her! She is the most beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeleteI loved your Christmas card - thanks for sending us one! We need to do breakfast or lunch again soon....maybe after Christmas.
That is SO cute of Addie. I need to see her again. Can you believe how quickly they grow up?? That's fun that you guys go to Park City. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures. :)
ReplyDelete