Monday, February 1, 2010

And we're rolling

The peanut has officially rolled! The trick: putting her on her tummy in front of the tv! But the REAL trick was putting her on her tummy while Andy Roddick was playing sweet tennis at the Aussie Open! Yep there's no doubt this girl will be a tennis player. And a Roddick fan. She was lifting her body up really high, higher than ever before, trying SO hard to look up at the tv that after a couple seconds gravity took over and her head toppled to one side and her body followed. She had no idea what had just happened. Just a look of shock/confusion on her face. She did it four times and luckily I got it on video with my cell phone but of course before I could grab the real camera she decided she was over the whole rolling thing. Hasn't happened since despite my many efforts. Guess we need some more Andy Roddick to get her motivated.
different day but more tummy time


Addie's idea of heaven: sucking her fist while watching tv.
the mullet that might be here to stay
first time in the bumbo!
Addie was all smiles before church, but she realized pretty quickly as soon as we got there that she is not a fan of church.
Could this girl be a thumb sucker?!? And take after her Mommy...yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I always thought she looked just like you but that close up of her looks JUST like Breton! She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic's. You'll be so glad you documented this stuff, I'm sure you know that.
    I love her smile. Kimball and Belle both sucked their thumbs for a little while, and I was scared, but they both stopped before they turned 1. It's so cute when they're really little though, but scary to wonder how to get them to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Addie! She'll definitely be a tennis fan.

    ReplyDelete