Addie was blessed during our sacrament meeting a couple weeks ago and it was a really special day. She looked just like a little angel. Breton did a wonderful job on the blessing and we had a lot of family and friends there to support us. My parents graciously allowed us to have the gathering afterwards at their home, with lots of yummy food for everyone to enjoy. I was especially relieved we made it through the day with no blow outs. Phew.
Of course we couldn't get one smile out of her in the billions of photos we took
Daddy in his sweet pink tie
Slowly... falling...
We are so lucky to have such a perfect little angel to call our own.
what a darling little family. breton- being a Dad looks good on you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little face!!! I'm So sorry I missed the blessing. I feel like the worst friend in the world. She looks like an angel for sure though.
ReplyDeleteSorry we missed it!! But that dress is so pretty and she is just the cutest, getting way too big too fast though!!
ReplyDelete