Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful

So I sorda feel like Addie and I have been hibernating through much of the winter so far, which truthfully I haven't minded. Between the frigid cold days and the insane drivers that are everywhere during the holidays, I decided that cuddling with my baby inside my warm home is a much better alternative! Although, we have managed to get out a bit, for the sake of my sanity. 

Addie's first time out in the snow in her awesome pink snowsuit
                                                      


Doesn't this face make you want to smother her in kisses?

The triplets 2nd birthday party! Wahoo!



I made Audrey and Courtney tutu's, thanks to some last minute help from Ash.  They were pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.



Audrey's smile just melts your heart

Court stealing her new baby's binki.  Classic.


Addie aka Baby Jesus accompanied by angel Audrey and angel Courtney and shephard Ryan.
Addie played baby Jesus TWICE this season. Yes not once but twice.  She was a pretty lucky girl.


Addie in her christmas pj's and me in my christmas robe at the annual Christmas eve party at Bret and Cari's

Uncle Brig

Breton's favorite gift-his football from Ash

Kimball gave Addie these darling little books.  She was pretty stoked.

And Cari made us these amazing quilts made out of jeans she'd been saving for years

Santa was on a budget this year but luckily the grandparents pulled through!

Sporting the $1 Christmas t-shirt from Katie the bargain shopper



Onto New Year's Eve...who knew glow sticks could entertain for hours



Addie getting in on the glowstick action                                                                        

First sledding adventure! So I was a lame Mom and wouldn't let Breton take Addie down the hill.  You wouldn't have either if you saw the gigantic vertical mountain covered in ice.  Put we took advantage of the photo-op.


Needless to say, it's been a memorable holiday season with our little peanut and we are so looking forward to 2010 and all it has to bring!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Look at you go. I didn't think you would have updated, but thought I would check since I'm bored. That's funny you put I got the shirt for $1! I laughed at my cheapness..
    I love the fam pic you sent me of Addie's blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! and I love yoru glo-stick Idea! but where to find that endless supply?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word- how could a little girl be more adorable than Addie? She's so stinkin cute. Looks like you guys had a really great Christmas and have done other fun winter festivities!
    It was So great to see you on Saturday. You look so good! I hope I can bounce back that fast after Beckham comes. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete