I've finally broken down and decided to join the world of blogging! I figure with having our little peanut in the mix now, my blog will be much more exciting and a fun thing to look back on. Here is a recap of Addie's first three months of life...
First bath, not a big fan of it yet










My two sister Jen and Trista, Tris was on the tail end of a cold hence the mask!
Proud Grandma Jody
One day old and look at that smirk

First bath at home! Lovin bathtime now
1 week bday
Addie's first photo shoot at 10 days old. Of course she decided to awake from her sleep coma on this particular day! Luckily we got a few good ones before she totally fell apart.


Loves from her biggest fan, cousin Courtney
1 month bday and 2 month bday... I'm making it a tradition.
Yes we put our baby inside a carved pumpkin. No we don't normally torture her. I promise.


Thanksgiving, Addie doing what she does best.

Being adorable.
Smile!!










She's so cute! Nice work Lara! You're pro already. I love all the Birthdays, you're so cute. I don't think I got newborn pic's of any of my kids...2 months is the earliest, you're so smart. I need to find my USB cord for my old camera, so I can blog Christmas before I get too behind:)
ReplyDeleteOh man- she's SO freakin' adorable! I can't wait for her and Beckham to play together soon. :) I love your blog and I'm SO happy you joined the blogging world so I can see pictures now. I talked with Lauren and I think we should get together in January before the babe comes. What do you think??
ReplyDeleteokay... you guys have the cutest, sweetest baby! seriously, she is beautiful! thanks for inviting me to your blog.. i'm excited to keep up with you guys! tell breton i say, "hi peach".
ReplyDeleteLara!! She is SO cute:)
ReplyDeleteGlad you have a blog!
Oh my gosh - ADORABLE!! She is such a sweet thing. And YOU I might add - look amazing even before you had her!!!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am so happy you started a blog. Addy is adorable and we can't wait to see her again soon!
ReplyDelete