Friday, February 19, 2010

Cereal

So we decided to give rice cereal a try last week...it wasn't a huge hit.  But I wasn't expecting much.  I was anticipating seeing the look on her face as that first bite entered her mouth.  But of course our camera flashed 'memory card full!' right as she was taking her first spoonful.  Nice preparation on our end!  Breton hurried and deleted some other photos so we could get a little coverage of the special event.  
pre-cereal shot 
Addie much preferred sucking on her finger.  No surprise there!

I realized afterwards that Breton took all video and didn't snap many photos of the messy face.  Here's one for the record taken a few nights later...

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. Brooks does a lot of video also, and I always remind him to get pic's also for the blog/journal:)
    It's so much fun as they get to do more and more!

    ReplyDelete