Friday, February 19, 2010

love me my baby

I've always loved photography.  Ever since I was a little girl I've owned a camera.  Its been a few years since I've really done much photography, but have wanted to get back into it for a while now.  For my birthday last year my sweet hubby surprised me with a Canon Rebel t1i.  I've loved it so far but haven't really taken the time to figure out how to use all the fancy schmancy settings.  So I busted out my owner's manual today.  Needless to say, Addie and I had a photoshoot.



















I love this little girly.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Lara! Those are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great shots! I especially love the one of Adelaide rubbing her eye. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to take some of Beck?????? You do such a great job. She's so cute! Miss you girly. Only two weeks to go until I'm free to take Beck out where I want. Six weeks goes by slow when you are stuck inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is my favorite. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh LARA she is so BEAUTIFUL! Graham really wants to have another play date! Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also... I rarely use this gmail account. Will you please add me to your blog sarajaneliddell@gmail.com ? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete