*9 things about Colby*
his favorite place to sleep is on his daddy's chest
he's got his sister's luscious lips
he's peed on his own face already
I love his cute little ears
he likes sleeping with both fists right by his face
he's got a 'party in the back' hair do going on
he inherited those skinny 'Grow' legs
he inherited those skinny 'Grow' legs
he's got a piercing cry that resembles a velociraptor
the sounds he makes while falling asleep sounds just like a baby goat
the sounds he makes while falling asleep sounds just like a baby goat

first time holding her baby brother
The last two weeks have been a little bit of everything.
There's been tears, crying, yelling, screeching, tantrums, pooping, peeing...I could go on. Don't get me wrong, there's been happy times too. But change is not always easy. We're making it though. Help from family and friends has made the transition a lot smoother and we are very grateful.
This is really typical for Addie these days, strutting around the house with her 'clip clocks' on (princess heels, Ash-I'm pretty sure she got that word from Sahara) with her purse and her phone in hand. Watch out World.
I did make it to the park with two kiddos in tow for the first time. Go me. It was an amazing day with temps in the 60's and I couldn't resist. Colby slept through all the fun. We also went to Target today, just me and the two. We've had a lot worse experiences at Target before so I was feeling pretty good about myself. It guess it helps that one of them sleeps the majority of the day.
love these two.














So sweet! LOVE all the pics. He is one lucky little boy to have such an amazing little family. Glad you had a good experience on your first outting. It really does help that they sleep so much at first so we can get our bearings with another one in tow. LOVE that Addie calls them clip clocks... Definitely prob got that from Sahara! Lol.
ReplyDeleteOh keep posting Lara - I love it!
ReplyDeleteColby is darling!! Oh my gosh I love his sweet little face and skinny little legs :) Can I come pay you a visit soon? I need all your advice/tips you can give me before my 2nd come. I'm afraid...very afraid :) I'm impressed you've gone out in public alone with them too....definitely good job you.
LARA!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute lil' mama! Just wait till you are toting around 3 kids with you.... thats a workout haha I am getting nervous for #4! Keep posting! I love love love all the pics of your kids! They are adorable!
Peed on his own face. Lol.
ReplyDeleteVelociraptor cry - awesome! I miss this stage a lot so I am going to vicariously live through what I see on your blog... haha. Good job making it to the park! He is adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou seriously have such adorable little kids. Colby is such a sweet little man. I really want to see him before I move. I bet Beck and Addie would have a fun time playing together too. :) Text me and we will figure out a set time. I miss you girly!!
ReplyDelete