Monday, February 6, 2012

baby girl's first haircut

My baby girl finally got her first haircut.
I've never even thought about trimming that hair of her's so this was a complete and total first. I had been putting it off because I just LOVE how long her hair was getting and the little curls on the end.  But it was time, she had lots of different layers going on and it really needed to be evened out a bit.
the before
I don't know why I didn't get a shot from the back...duh!
the after
I know you can't even tell a difference! She only trimmed an inch, maybe two at the most. If I'd gotten a before shot from the back you could definitely tell since there were lots of varying layers.
after shot from the back
I'm jealous of those locks!!

She was such a good girl. Just sat patiently and the lady worked her magic.

4 comments:

  1. Her hair is gorgeous!!! So jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a sweetheart! I LOVE her hair. I hope Brooklyn has locks like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it still curls on the ends! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Her and Sophie were such cute buddies at the shower! I wish they (we) could play more!

    ReplyDelete