Wednesday, May 4, 2011

easter

My sister Tris and I were brave and attempted to dye easter eggs with our kiddos this year. 

The kids loved it. Well mostly. Addie lasted a total of 2.5 seconds, once I wouldn't let her hold the cup with the dye she was done. So I proceeded to dye all her eggs, fun stuff. Trista's kids loved it though and aside from a couple spray and wash emergencies (hence Ryan being shirtless) and a few meltdowns we made it out alive. 

the finished product!

 Easter Sunday after church
 getting ready to partake in her first ever PEZ dispenser
  NERD smile! this girl loves her candy
 EGG HUNT!
Breton snuck by all the competition and got a head start, you go babe
wouldn't expect anything less





Courtney was SUPER excited if you couldn't tell

 Sammy and the girls
best buddies Will & Preston 

post egg hunt silly string war, what do you expect after giving 4 wild boys silly string in their baskets
it was good fun to watch though


 Breton & the boys on a secret mission to attack Wayne, instigated by Breton
Addie was an innocent bystander who got the worst of it


 she was M-A-D at her dad
I love her face in this shot, tells it all
I'm pretty sure she ate some of that nasty stuff so I don't blame her

ALL the cousins in one picture=pretty much impossible!

HAPPY EASTER!!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. look how big addie is! she is adorable. she's such a great mix between you & breton. looks like you had a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hilarious! I love it, my fav is the pic of Addie scuzzing Breton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her cheeser smile, and cute Easter dress! I also love her expression in the picture with Breton. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her jellies and Easter dress - so cute! Poor thing and the silly string..I would be mad too. You are becoming quite the photographer Lara :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete