Thursday, May 26, 2011

run to walk

My family and I recently attended the 'Run to Walk' event to help raise money for the local organization 'Now I Can'. Now I Can is a non profit organization that offers physical therapy training to children with disabilities. They've made a difference in the lives of many disabled children including my niece and nephew who have engaged in therapy at their facility and have seen amazing progress.   

We were excited to be there to support Now I can and especially to support these two sweet angels Audrey & Ryan.   





















It's hard for me to put into words my feelings about these two,
 but my love for them runs very deep and I know that they've come here for a purpose; they have already brought so much light and joy into the lives of those around them
the triplets at 3.5 years old
here's part of the crew getting ready to start the 1 mile walk, they also had a 5k run but all my fam opted for the easy walk 

Ryan bundled up for the walk, it was a bit chilly when we started but warmed right up; and the cute girlies

some of the children in attendance that have been involved in Now I Can
the whole group supporting Audrey+Ryan
Ryan and Addie were lovin on this sweet dog for quite some time, Ryan especially LOVES dogs
Addie boo trying to sneak a bite of Courtney's donut
Brooke Walker from Studio 5 hosted the event, she's an avid supporter of Now I Can and recently did a news story on the organization which aired on ksl news in which Trista and Audrey and Ryan were featured, I'll try to post a link to the video

 Ryan+Grandpa
sweet Audrey + her amazing mama 
(and boy is she amazing, let me tell you)

love these kiddos more than anything!!!

I am blessed to have them in my world.

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing for all of your family to do to support Audrey and Ryan. It's amazing what "Now I Can" has done for them!

    ReplyDelete