So Breton likes to play in these weekly indoor soccer games if he can squeeze it in. We usually will go watch, but since it was a late game we weren't planning to go this particular night.
When he was getting dressed for the game, Addie kept pulling out soccer clothes from his drawer and wanting to get dressed for the game too. It was too funny we couldn't say no.
In other Addie news, she has got to be at the funniest age yet. The things she comes up with kills me. I've started trying to write them down so I could remember these hilarious moments years down the road.
When he was getting dressed for the game, Addie kept pulling out soccer clothes from his drawer and wanting to get dressed for the game too. It was too funny we couldn't say no.
Breton taught her some of his sweet soccer skills too...
except for the fact that she can't use her hands...I knew she was born to be a tennis player
In other Addie news, she has got to be at the funniest age yet. The things she comes up with kills me. I've started trying to write them down so I could remember these hilarious moments years down the road.
'Grandma you have lips on today!'
Whenever grandma or princesses are wearing lipstick, Addie refers to this as having their lips on.
Addie overhead Breton and I talking about someone who had gotten married, we had no idea she even listening.
Addie: 'Mommy you got married?'
me: 'Yeah I got married to daddy. And do you know where we got married? The temple!'
(Addie LOVES seeing the temple)
Addie: 'You got married with daddy at the temple?!?'
Ever since this night she talks often about how I got married with daddy at the temple.
Part 2 of the story:
Last week we were driving out south and passed the temple by daybreak.
Addie exclaims: 'Mommy there's the temple where you got married with daddy! I'm gonna get married with Colette in the temple, k mommy?! k?
me: uhhhh...k...
Part 2 of the story:
Last week we were driving out south and passed the temple by daybreak.
Addie exclaims: 'Mommy there's the temple where you got married with daddy! I'm gonna get married with Colette in the temple, k mommy?! k?
me: uhhhh...k...
I pulled Addie back onto the couch after she'd rolled onto the floor playing with daddy.
'mommy, you saved my life.'
I have no idea where this came from, but it was pretty priceless.
Addie: 'Do you know what time it is?!'
me: 'what time is it?'
Addie: 'its sixteen o'clock!'
This same scenario plays out almost daily. The time always varies slightly.
'Get outta town!'
Just randomly she'll toss this one in. I'll give Aunt Colette credit for this one.
'Hello Courtney (insert any cousin name),
welcome to my house!'
She says this same phrase each and everytime she answers her play phone in her kitchen.
The funniest one to date...
My Dad was getting Addie in her carseat the other day while my Mom was watching her while I worked. She was studying his face very closely while he was buckling her in. She points to the mole on his face and exclaims
'That's a nipple!'
My dad and mom died laughing. He's tried to tell her a few times its called a mole, but she's not having it.
'That's a nipple!'
My dad and mom died laughing. He's tried to tell her a few times its called a mole, but she's not having it.
other funny words:
Mr. motato head
lemolade (lemonade)
lello (yellow)
dammies (jammies)
seat belt (any kind of belt you wear)
mubby bubbies (muddy buddies- a fav treat of ours)
hosapitle (hospital)
aclly (actually)
hosapitle (hospital)
aclly (actually)
Gosh I love this little girl.



That story w/your dad is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLove your updates!! Addie is so stinking funny! I laughed so hard about the last one. Lol. Love it...
ReplyDeleteI have been laughing out loud reading this post!! I love her!! She is the CUTEST. It makes me so excited for Brooklyn to get to that stage of talking more and more. And that is a great idea to write them down.
ReplyDeleteI love the nipple story....soooooo funny!!