now that the leaves have all fallen and the temps are mid 20's here in the slc, I guess its time I reminisce on that season we call fall. Why is it that the BEST season of the year is also the shortest. not fair.
But we did make it up into the mountains quite a bit this year. We love living so close to so many canyons, truly the best. We'll miss that one day.
smores and hot dogs up Millcreek with Brand and Ash and fam
On one of the last warmish weekends of the year, Ash and I were dying to get out and soak up this weather and let the kids enjoy the leaves. we made Colette come with. the boys opted for football on the couch. they missed out.
had to put both shots in, just love that cheesy face.
'wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
just ignore that ugly sign in the backround
what a photo op. and we didn't even plan this. nice skills Colettey.
yet another day up millcreek...had to get one last one in before the freezing temps hit.
it started getting pretty chilly and the boys attempted to make a fire for...oh I don't know for hours it felt like??? Finally Ash had a brilliant idea to go ask some other fellow campers for their lighter. brilliant. if only the boys could keep the fire GOING...
we stayed long enough to make our reese smores then headed home to our warm houses!
fall time we'll miss you!
until next year.








No comments:
Post a Comment