Thursday, July 7, 2011

the three of us

A little snapshot of some family photos taken in downtown Salt Lake in May
Courtesy of Brody Dezember Photography.
We did just a 30 min. session from a groupon I'd bought, I wanted to capture our fam at this stage and hoped to get a couple decent ones. Addie was pretty good except for ripping her headband off after each photo. Little stinker.

6 comments:

  1. I love these!! I love Addie's boots. I love Addie's headband. I love your cute little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! He is a great photographer. I love your outfits, location, and photography style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! Way nice to have. Good ol groupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't handle how adorable Addie's outfit is! Let's take our kids to the zoo soon. I haven't been this year and I know Beck would love it! We miss you guys. Your family is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete