I gotta give a shout out to my Daddio on this day devoted to Father's
he is the coolest Dad and Grandpa around.
He loves his grandkids and boy do they love him back.
The fondest memories I have with my Dad are growing up playing tennis with him, and recently when we played in a mixed doubles league when I was 6 months pregnant with Addie. We had a ton of fun (all 3 of us) as both our competitive sides came out in full force. I can't wait til we can do it again.
Addie just blurted out 'grandpa' for the first time last week, she constantly talks about her grandpa's and its obvious she loves them all SO much!
And of course a shout out to my baby's dada!
He's an amazing father and couldn't love this little girl anymore. She loves on him the minute he walks in the door and constantly wants to jump, run and play with him.
I've gotta a billion pictures of the two of them together but I've somehow misplaced my laptop...small problem. So this will have to do.
I could not be happier to have him in my life and the father of my baby girl.
I've gotta a billion pictures of the two of them together but I've somehow misplaced my laptop...small problem. So this will have to do.
I could not be happier to have him in my life and the father of my baby girl.
That picture of your dad with the girls is so cute! Addie is a doll. Hope you are well! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete