My sweet little baby is turning into quite the handful...
Her most favorite thing is to stand up on her strong legs and walk around with some help
In other Addie news...
-she is no longer swaddled during naps and nighttime, instead she does 180's and is in a different corner of her crib each time I check her, I guess she's enjoying her freedom
-she'd eat veggies over fruit any day, didn't get this from her mama
-loves to jump up and down over and over and over
-would be naked all day every day if I'd let her, I'm in big trouble when she figures out how to remove her clothes
rather than eating the strawberry she thought wacking herself with it was way more fun, and no I did not aide in her craziness this was all her
favorite things to eat: books, shoes, hair, toes, fingers, tv remote, aka anything that'll fit in her mouth
bird watching, one of her less crazy moments
Mohawk
Relaxin
I wonder where she gets her wild side from?



She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe definitely is gonna keep you on your toes. What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, she is sooo cute! and I love the fun for Bretons birthday. You sure took good care of him. :)
ReplyDelete