Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Boy

My hubby turned 27 last week... yikes! He's nearing the end of his twenties and is on the verge of being an old man soon. At least that's what I tell him.
It turned out to be a fabulous day with lots of surprises he knew nothing about.  I didn't think I could actually pull it off since I have an incredibly hard time keeping a straight face if I'm hiding something from him.  But I succeeded!! And thanks to our family who made it one to remember.
We kidnapped Breton from his never ending studing (he was chatting it up with some fellow classmates and eating food when we showed up to kidnap him, he's truly a slacker). We headed on up to Park City to ride the roller coaster. Most his siblings made it, just missing Brandon and Chanelle.
packed car on the way up










 birthday boy making his way up the track
And the birthday boy made it alive. And he doesn't even look phased by the whole thing. This was no little kid roller coaster let me tell you. I was pretty scared and I thought I was fearless with this kind of stuff. Proof I'm getting old.




Loving that face Katie. Seriously loving it right now.

We headed back to Salt Lake for what Breton thought was dinner with just the two of us, but was actually a surprise BBQ party at Brigham's.
Surprise! take 2






Yes I know Addie is turning into a clone of Breton





Needless to say there were no balloons left by the end of the night


The birthday boy's present



Happy Birthday to my fun loving, sexy, intelligent, sarcastic, goofy, hard working, lovable hubby aka best daddy ever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day! It looks like a lot of work for you, but a lot of fun. I was actually thinking, wow, Adelaide looks just like him! When I saw that picture, so I was laughing pretty hard when I saw what you said about her being a clone beneath it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good wife! I need a few lessons from you ;) Addie is his little clone..it is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete