Wow- lots of happenings!! CA looks so gorgeous! I want to go!! I can't believe Addie is almost 6 months now. Does that just blow you away??? It is crazy to me that Beck is 3 months soon (well, in 3 weeks). Time flies. Anyway, I love all your pictures. I am totally stealing the monthly birthday pictures for their first year of life. What a great idea! Miss you girly. Let's get together soon so Beck and Addie can be friends.
Your so funny. Her eyes are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteWow- lots of happenings!! CA looks so gorgeous! I want to go!! I can't believe Addie is almost 6 months now. Does that just blow you away??? It is crazy to me that Beck is 3 months soon (well, in 3 weeks). Time flies. Anyway, I love all your pictures. I am totally stealing the monthly birthday pictures for their first year of life. What a great idea! Miss you girly. Let's get together soon so Beck and Addie can be friends.
ReplyDeletesometimes i think she looks just like Breton, and then other times i think she's a spitting image of you. she's a great mix!
ReplyDeleteyour trip to CA looks amazing!
She is so cute! She looks a lot like you, Lara. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie!! Looks like she had a great time everywhere she went!! Love her facial expressions!!
ReplyDelete