*first road trip*
And this was a serious road trip. No messing around! 11 hours to our destination, but luckily we broke it up by staying with Breton's grandparents in St. George going down and coming back. Addie was such a trooper. There were a couple meltdowns, but mostly she slept and played with the many toys we brought to distract her. And she also enjoyed looking out the window. I kept thinking if I were in Addie's shoes, I know I'd be doing some serious complaining after being in my car seat after about 2 seconds!
*first time to beautiful California*
The resort we stay at in La Quinta is SO amazing. This is right outside the back door of the home we stayed in.
Grandma Jody helped out a TON- we are so grateful for her!
One happy girly! She was such a happy excited little babe, I think she just LOVED the warm weather and being outside all the time. We went to go eat at the Cheesecake Factory this night with some family and friends, and the entire dinner Breton, my Mom and I took turns walking around the gorgeous outdoor mall with her since of course she didn't want to sit. There were SO many people that stopped and wanted to check out this adorable baby! It was totally hilarious. We went to the chocolate store after dinner and every time I'd turn around someone else was stopped talking to Breton about how adorable and cute she was and someone even offered to buy her from us, and I think they were somewhat serious! I just couldn't stop laughing. And she was just hamming it up. Laughing and giggling for these complete strangers. This girl might get a big head if were not careful... :)
*first time swimming*
hot little chicka!
Her facial expression didn't change a bit during the whole swim, I think she was perplexed by the huge bathtub
a little too bright
Daddy splish splashing
And she inserts the hand. What else is new!
*first time in a bar*
(We unfortunately failed to capture this on camera. It was St. Patty's day and the green beer did look a little interesting, but don't worry we didn't let her sneak any sips ;) )
*first time in a bar*
(We unfortunately failed to capture this on camera. It was St. Patty's day and the green beer did look a little interesting, but don't worry we didn't let her sneak any sips ;) )
*first tennis tournament!*
(ok- so she didn't exactly go to any of the pro tennis matches, but she was a spectator from her stroller as we all played some tennis- while holding her tennis ball)
One of many gorgeous walks
Poor Addie and that blinding sun!
thinking about it...
If we'd of let her, that flower would've been in the mouth by now
kickin it
really enjoying the little waterfall!
"first taste of real food*
At Lonestar sucking on a carrot soaked in butter, yum!
*first time hiking in the red rocks*
Dad's convinced she's a natural climber...
Addie not so much
coming back from hiking around with the fam
Avery and Kimball falling right down the chimney! Yikes!
All in all, it was a fabulous family vacation. Much needed, and hopefully one of many more to come.








Well you're still sexy and a momma. You dress her so cute.
ReplyDelete