My baby girl is officially a big girl now!
She had her first day of preschool yesterday.
She has been looking forward to going to school for months now, she'd been asking me since last year if she could please go to school!
She was so ready and so excited.
She told my Mom today
'Grandma I love my pretty school!'
Today was another first for my babe, her first day of dance with Ms. Julie.
In her tap shoes and all.
She loved it and was a natural!
One of my nicknames since birth has been 'Addie baby', I still call her this sometimes and she always corrects me telling me she's not Addie baby anymore, she's a big girl.
I guess she's right.
Love this sweet girl!





Shut up!! Pre-school?? Atta girl Addie! She is a BEAUTY!! Seriously...love this girl. Her tap shoes are the best.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! And it seems like she is into posing for the camera. :) It is exciting when they start preschool, but also a little bit... weird. We had orientation on Thursday for Soren's and he has his first full day on Tuesday. I am freaking out a little.
ReplyDelete