Addie has perfected her walking the last few weeks, which has added another layer of excitement to my life. Our house looks like a bomb went off in a matter of minutes, but its been really fun to watch her become more independent and she cracks me up with the funny things she likes to carry around the house and her favorite places to explore.
Take the refriderator, each time it open she scurries over to it as fast as her legs will take her. I'll usually let her play for a minute, last week this is what I found when I turned around, just eating a peach for the first time. I was just happy it was something edible.
I find this same bathroom scene almost daily
And the food in the hair has gone to a whole new level, you can see her greasy looking hair below, that's clementines. We don't just place food in our hair, we make sure to RUB it in nice and good. Maybe she knows something I don't about rubbing clementines in your hair
Playing outside is Addie's ALL time favorite thing to do. We make our daily visit to Laird Park (the only park I've found with sand instead of wood chips, this child eats anything) and we do a lot of playing in our yard and around our neighborhood, she's totally content digging in the dirt and collecting leaves and rocks

Collecting rocks then trying to sneak one past her mom and putting it in her mouth. Sorry babe! This never gets old, at least for her!
Addie's first fort! We try to get creative
And my baby's first real piggy tails
Let's go Mom!



Ha ha....I am laughing at what a busy little girl she is! So dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pigtails.