Matching Pedi's for Mama and the babe
I am loving these cute little leggings, I want some in my size then we could really be twinners! Ha!
Painting a babies toes is now considered torture...according to Addie
Proof that Addie inherited her mama's funky toes! Where the second toe overlaps the big toe. You can't tell from the pics of my feet since I try to make them look 'normal'...sorry baby!


Lara you are so cute and Addie always looks all dolled up! I love it. And hello! I totally want some leggings like that too... Way too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThose leggings are adorable and so are the matching toes! So so cute! And I can't believe just how darn cute Addie is...such a doll.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! A pedicure for mom and baby!! She is so darling! I can't believe how grown up she is!!
ReplyDeleteThose pic's are so cute! Lovin the leggings also! Cute!
ReplyDelete